21-24 May 2024 I Cape Town, South Africa
The ID4Africa 2024 AGM will be held at the world class Cape Town International Convention Centre 2 (CTICC 2), Cape Town, South Africa on 21-24 May 2024.
CTICC 2 is located about 20 minutes from the Cape Town International Airport by car or shuttle bus.
Address: Corner of Heerengracht & Rua Bartholomeu Dias, Foreshore, Cape Town
Official Airline Partners
ID4Africa is pleased to be collaborating with Ethiopian Airlines (ET) as the official airline partner for ID4Africa 2024.
ET will provide a 15% discount on both Business class and Economy class fares to all participants departing from any ET online city to Cape Town International Airport (IATA: CPT). This discount does not apply on promotional fares. These airfares will only be applicable from 15 May 2024 until 05 Jun 2024.
Please note that there are limited daily flights to Cape Town. We encourage you to select flights which provide longer transit periods (e.g. 2-3 hours) between your connecting flight(s) so as to reduce the chance of missing your connection. There is a high risk that no flight options will be available for later flights on the same day, or the day after, if you miss your connecting flight.
Visit the ET website:
(or https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/, and enter Promo Code: IDF24) to receive the discounted rate on fares
Discounted Accommodation Options
ID4Africa 2024 delegates can enjoy special rates on accommodation for select hotels below. Please read the following important policies and requirements before booking:
· All bookings must be made by latest April 10, 2024 to enjoy discounted rates. Beyond this date, rooms may be subject to availability and market rates.
· Rates for other Room Types are available upon request.
· Most hotels require one (1) night deposit when reserving a room with the payment balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Please check with your hotel for their policy.
· The full accommodation will be charged for no-shows.
· A one (1) night room charge is applied if cancellation is within 30 days before the arrival date. Please check your hotel’s policy as some hotels will charge the entire stay.
· Room rates are exclusive of the Tourism Levy at 1% on accommodation only.
· Airport pick-up can be booked with your hotel.
Deluxe Room single R3, 800.00
Deluxe Room double R4, 150.00
Executive Room single R5, 300.00
Executive Room double R5, 650.00
Waterfront View single R5, 600.00
Waterfront View double R5, 950.00
Other room types are available such as grand deluxe and suite. Please contact the hotel for information.
2 to 3 mins walk to Cape Town International Convention Center 2 (CTICC 2) (venue)
The Rockefeller Hotel ★★★★
Run of House rooms (Standard courtyard and city view rooms)
Single occupancy R1, 650.00
Single occupancy R1, 890.00
7 to 10 mins walk to CTICC 2 (venue)
Onomo Cape Town Foreshore ★★★★
Single occupancy R1, 300.00
Double occupancy R1, 500.00
Bed and breakfast
Rates per person per room per night
3 mins walk to CTICC 2 (venue)
Protea Hotel by Marriott® Cape Town North Wharf ★★★★
Additional Hotels in the CTICC 2 area
Below are a few other options you can consider.
Several very nice hotels are available at the Waterfront. These are around 3 to 5 mins by car or 20 to 30 mins by foot to the CTICC venue.
Please note that ID4Africa is not a legal entity registered in South Africa. Consequently, ID4Africa cannot issue an invitation letter for business visa or conference visa applications. We strongly advise you to apply for a single-entry visitor visa to attend ID4Africa 2024 as that visa type does not require an invitation letter.
To enter South Africa, you will need the following:
- A passport or travel document valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of your intended visit
- At least TWO blank pages in your passport for endorsements
- A completed Form BI-84 (application for a visa). To download the BI-84 (Form 11), CLICK HERE
- Financial proof of funds to pay for your day-to-day expenses during your stay, such as bank statement, salary slip, etc
- A return or onward ticket booking
- hotel room accommodation
- Yellow fever certificates if your journey starts or entails passing through the yellow fever belt of Africa or South America.
Please apply for your visa no later than 45 days in advance as this is a busy period for visa processing. Expect late interviews or delayed visa processing if you apply later than this.
Please check to see whether your country is visa exempt, eligible for e-visas or if you are required to apply through an Embassy.
Applying for a visa: http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigration-services/apply-for-a-south-african-visa
Visa application form: CLICK HERE to download
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list and stay updated!